Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Posted it at the old forums but we all moved here so posting again, Btw John great job with the site.

I'm baaaack!!!
    So Heres my report (and it might be long hehe)

Gillian Anderson is wonderful!!!!
    The Play was fantastic, it was REALLY funny, its basically about an artist whos work isnt going so well and she ends up in a psych hospital, after a suicide attempt. But they tell her she has to leave after 10 days and so she starts acting like Darryl strawberry in order to stay longer. This was hilarious to watch!!!

So Anyway Gillian was amazing in this role, she was sad (i saw tears ) and then angry and then so so funny, even all her facial expressions were wonderful. There were some interesting things explored in the play, Like the main characters resistence to Anridepressants etc etc found it all very realisitc

She got 3 curtain Calls, AND a standing ovation started by us lot and she looked very shocked (apparantly the first standing ovation) The third time she came out to the cheers she had taken her hair down and kinda bounced out.

So we went to the stage door and after waiiiiting she finally came out, she signed my playbook and i gave her my present and she looked at me (right in the eyes lol) and smiled and said thank you!!!

And THEN she spoke to my friend Louise and she turned back to me and i said "Look i wore my flip flop earrings for you" (we bought some earlier in the day - Gillian has a flip flop obssession!!) and she looked like this and came right close to see and said oh yeah, smiled and turned away!!

Everyone i met was wonderful, we all got on so well and no awkwardness! and i only panicked once, when she first came on stage and it was less of a panic and more of a "I cant breath she's so stunning and so close" I even managed the underground and the Grubby little b&b with no panic!!!!!

I had such a fantastic time and i cant believe how close i was to her!!! it was just soooooo Wow!! LOL
    okies i need to sleep and stop babbling!!!!

Just thought i would let you know how i got on!!!
    Promise i'm not too obsessed hehe!!!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I'm soooooo glad you had a good time and that it was all worth it in the end! It sounds like a really good play, well done!

Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I always wanted to go to London, and I'll be sure I do in the future! I know how it feels to get close to someone you admire. Their presence kind of sweeps you off your feet (and my the sound of your post, you seemed swept off!) I'm glad you had a great time and good job on staying calm!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"His message was love.\"
    -Passion of the Christ

I was up in london today and i was really nervous cos i'm only 14 and i went u0p by myself for the first time ever! I was really nervous and i was expecting to have a panic attack. Luckily i was fine and i kept myself calm so im happy as well!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ISAIAH 41:10

I'm SOOO happy for you! You had a wonderful time! That mustve been amazing to be standing so close talking to her! YAY!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

WOW!!!!!! Now that sounds like a GREAT trip!!!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you, Louise!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]And you got to meet your idol!!!! How awsome is that!!!!!!!! YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!! SOO PROUD of my big bad mod friend!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]GOOD GOING![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

way to go, hippychick!
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Well done. I would love to see a show in London
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

So by now i am sure i am scaring you all with my Slight Gillian fascination!!! [img]smileys/smilies_31.gif[/img]But i promise i am not as nuts as i sound lol she is just an amazing person!!! And i am thrilled i travelled alone, thanks to you all reassuring me beforehand!

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Hey wow thats GREAT!!!! Im so glad you could go and enjoy yourself and meet her!! Ive never met anyone famous like that, thats pretty cool! And you did an amazing job of going all that way being nervous before! Excellent!!!