Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Online Diary

Yeah, I just started one and there is some random writing at the bottom of my entrythat I didn't put there. Is it normal for people to write on your diaries? It was very nice but I don't know where it came from!

lol, Hannah, i adore ur innocence

god i sound patronising, apologies.

anyway, yes, its like... a little note that people of the public or ur friends can write.. like a comment about ur entry... .

siafi on this site kindly makes notes on the bottom of my entries... which is lovely [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Jen xxxxxx

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Most ppl who have open diaries like that do it at least partly so ppl can comment i think? We should have a sharing online diaries thread, cud be interestin. Mines in my sig.

Oh! Hey, you have one too! I shall read it! You can read mine too if you want. Anyone can. Awww I can't beleiveI got a note on my first diary day! I feel so special! Oh please Jen can you leave me one and I'll leave you one? It makes me feel popular!

sure Hannah! wil go on ur dairy now if u want me to!!

oh, btw, u heard from ur friend Sarah? i hvent been online for ages.. wondered if she'd figured out how to get on here yet. . . .

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cool please go!Umm no, I haven't heard from her.I need my mobile to get her number and it's at school! *smacks head, then says "ow!"*

lmfao. *rubs ur head better* silleh you.

btw, just gone on ur diary

Jen xxx

MSN:

eternity: is ur name Jen?? *looks confused*

i swear i thort it was smthing else..

Jen xxx

MSN:

Jenneh, I just saw your note, it was so sweet, thank you! And you're right. Forget Emily, who needs her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

eternity: is ur name Jen?? *looks confused*

i swear i thort it was smthing else..

Jen xxx

Yup yup, just top be confusing

WAHEY! SNAP! lol. sorry. =| *feels embarrassed now*

and Hannah, ur welcome honey YES! forget Emily.=D

Jen xxxxx

MSN: