Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling unwell on a job, don't know who to talk to

Howdy folks...
    Yesterday I got really awful acid reflux for hours but made it through, but now I'm dogsitting, the reflux has returned, and I've also been having d* throughout the day. There is a general sense of Unease going through my torso and abdomen. I have ibs (mostly under control) and pcos (untreated), and I'm also very sleep deprived and have had two cups of coffee today. And yet, there's been a 24 hour sv* going around.

I'm especially stressed though because im dogsitting for a very young puppy and I feel horrible putting her in her crate while I Die in the bathroom

Anything, consolation, advice would be appreciated
    Last edited by Tamandua; 02-21-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Default Re: Feeling unwell on a job, don't know who to talk to

Seems like a bad bout of not caring for yourself- I get myself into that pickle all the time and get so nervous about it too! Don’t worry, I think you’re fine. Get some rest and lay off the coffee to ease your nerves maybe? Hope you feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by xxrachmarie View Post
    Seems like a bad bout of not caring for yourself- I get myself into that pickle all the time and get so nervous about it too! Don’t worry, I think you’re fine. Get some rest and lay off the coffee to ease your nerves maybe? Hope you feel better soon!
    Thank you very much! I rode out the d* and managed to get a bit of sleep (not much). Only had one cup today and I do in fact feel much better. Again, thank you so much just for being there when I felt extraordinarily isolated.

Anytime! Glad you’re doing better!