Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Why is my body so weird ?

I have noticed recently that I’ll be hungry , but then when the food comes I get n*. My dad just asked me about what I had for lunch and just talking about it made me get bad throat n* that I had to take a Xanax . I never had something like that before . Does anyone else experience something like this ?

Default Re: Why is my body so weird ?

Depends what kind of mood I'm in, sometimes (rarely!) I'll love the thought of foods and fancy the taste of lots of things, but then other times (most the time unfortunately) I get stressed thinking about it and then the fact that I've got stressed out thinking about food stresses me out even more because I think my body is hating the thought of food. I can definitely sit down to eat and feel hungry and then when it comes feel the total opposite, have the throat feeling and not be hungry. I think it's just when I overthink about food and second guess how I'm feeling and try and read to much into things...so hard not to do that though when you have this phobia

Really really struggling with this today actually. Everytime a mealtime comes round I hear people talking about food and I just can't bear it, making me feel so queasy. I hate it. And that then obviously kicks up the anxiety....

I felt that way all last night ! Don’t know why

testing reply
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜