Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default New Emetophobia suffer finally coming out!

Hello fellow emetophobia suffers. I am new to this site and finally admitting I have this problem that goes back to high school when it started. I will never understand why it happens to me and I am embarrassed to even have this thought. I am now 50 and it has returned for some reason I can't understand why. I did go 15 years with out any episodes. I did have to go back to a doctor and get back on Meds to get a hold off this. I am happy to find a site like this and hope I can get some help and maybe help others. please feel free to ask questions.

Default Re: New Emetophobia suffer finally coming out!

Quote Originally Posted by cookiepup View Post
    Hello fellow emetophobia suffers. I am new to this site and finally admitting I have this problem that goes back to high school when it started. I will never understand why it happens to me and I am embarrassed to even have this thought. I am now 50 and it has returned for some reason I can't understand why. I did go 15 years with out any episodes. I did have to go back to a doctor and get back on Meds to get a hold off this. I am happy to find a site like this and hope I can get some help and maybe help others. please feel free to ask questions.
    Congrats on taking the first step. Admitting you have a problem and realising you're not just weird takes you a hell of a lot closer to getting through this.