Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default IMPORTANT - Just found this new info

https://www.acsh.org/news/2019/03/05...ur-blood-13849

Hope I'm allowed to post links here, this is sooooo interesting and honestly not at all surprising.

Default Re: IMPORTANT - Just found this new info

Very interesting. I'd heard that certain blood types were more immune to noro than others, but wasn't sure which. Unfortunately for me, I don't know my own blood type! Maybe it's better not to know.

I have heard that too - blood typing and all. It is nice to think that some of us may be more immune. I don't know if I would treat it as a magic bullet and stop being emet, although that is a nice dream!

Thanks for sharing the link.

I've never heard that A was the least likely to catch it, or get sick! I have heard that B provided some immunity. My husband is AB+ and he has only vomited once in the 38 years I've known him. Our kids are both A+ and they've had noro a few times. I'm O+ so good thing I'm not afraid anymore, lol.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.