Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys! As most of you probably know, Iīm in Spain for three weeks right now. There is no drinking/smoking/bar-hopping age there. So, after school while my host does homework, me and the other americans have been meeting up at this one bar.they have pool, darts, and many other things there. Anyway, today we were there for a long time, but me and two other girls left for a bit to go buy a notebook and a chocolate croissant. When we came back, we decided to play some more pool. So, we picked a table and were playing.

As we were playing, I noticed this huge stain on the felt near one end of the table, that was fresh and really, really looked like a v* stain. I freaked out! People said that it was more likely to be spilled beer, but I doubt it as other people said that it looked a lot like v*. Now I am nervous. I can handle it if it was just drunk v*, but not if it was real sick v*! Some of my friends say that 90% of the time iin bars the v* is from being wasted, but iīm still scared.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

It was probably just a spilled drink. Was it near a pool table? Think about how many people put their drinks on the sides of pool tables... it could have gotten knocked over.

I also hate to say this, but teenagers sometimes love to be graphic and gross. They love to talk about V* and other bodily fluids. I hear it all day at school. They love to gross people out, especially if they know they possibly can [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol yeah thatīs true. the stain was actually on the pool table!! so hopefully that person just knocked it onto the table. I am not sure because since we left, soemthing could have happened in that time period.

Teenagers are really gross sometimes, me included [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]. However, not about bodily functions for me, as thatīs a sore point, obviously.

<3 Anya--

It was probably some drunk idiot, try not to worry....

What is the difference if it's from someone being sick or being drunk? Is there really something to worry about? I'm just curious b/c a couple weeks ago when I went to the derm, there was a huge stain on the carpet right by the reception desk that led all the way out the door. I could totally tell that someone just cleaned it up b/c it smelled like vomit so bad. It didn't bother me. I just couldn't stand the smell. I kept thinking to myself, why don't they spray something on it to get rid of the smell. I couldn't wait till they called my name. It was so annoying. Can u catch something from a fresh stain like that or something?

I donīt know...it just kind of freaked me out, i know i should have been ready for it, i was ina bar for goodness sakes, but i really wasnīt expecting it. plus i discovered it when i almost put my hand on it to aim for the next ball...quite a suprise!!

I feel better now, a little apprehensive. but better. thanks!!

<3 Anya--