Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I now have my own Computing & Web Design Company! Please Read :)

Hello everybody!

I now have my own Computing & Web Design Company! Please Read

My company provides services worldwide so if you do ever have issues with your computer, or you would like a website designing for any reason/purpose, PLEASE let me know, I would love to work with as many people as I can from the IES forum.

My website is http://kiwicloud.co.uk

Any emet on this forum will get 50% off any of my services for a lifetime, as I have grown very close to many of you, and this is my way of showing my appreciation!

Please leave comments with feedback as it is greatly appreciated and helps me alot. I would love to grow this company to a very high standard!

All the best to those of you who support my company and website.

Adem Evmez - Kiwicloud Technical Director.

Default Re: I now have my own Computing & Web Design Company! Please Read :)

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, what an acomplishment. Best of luck. Will spread the word and direct anybody seeking these services your way. X

[COLOR=var(--text-primary)][COLOR=var(--tw-prose-body)]Congratulations on launching your own Computing & Web Design Company! That's a remarkable achievement, and your dedication is inspiring. Wishing you great success on this exciting journey ahead.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(172,172,190,var(--tw-text-opacity))]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

I'm also thrilled to announce my very own Computing & Web Design Company! It's a dream come true. I'll be harnessing the power of business analytics images for cool projects and deliver exceptional web solutions. Your support and feedback mean the world to me on this exciting journey!