Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!

Does anyone know how long it would take for someone to get a sv* if you caught it from someone else? I was at a party yestreday...and I dont think anyone was sick at all. But today I feel horrible!!!

I have really bad stomach cramps and D* alot of N*..Im freaking out! I dont know whats wrong with me. Maybe it was something Iate? I havent felt this bad ina while and thats why I havent posted here in a few weeks. But now Im scared again. I dont know why I feel so horrible Can anyone help?
    *Mandi*

Is your period due soon? That can cause all that you mentioned. Or maybe soemthing you ate just didnt' agree w/ you like you said.Or it could be just your body "cleaning out" as my Mom calls it. I'm not sure how long it takes to catch soemthing. Think I read on here 6-36 hrs but don't hold me to that.

Anyhow, try to relax, eat light, bland foods if you feel hungry, drink enough fluids and try to rest. Hope this helps and you feel better soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks Simply. Im trying to relax. My period isnt due for another 2 weeks. Im hoping it was just something i ate that irritated it. I can deal with that. I just cant deal with actually having some sort of illness!
    *Mandi*

Are u relaxed and feeling any better now?

I was a party last night too, and when I woke up I felt horrible and sick to my stomach. I think it has to do more with being around smoke, all the junk food laying out and I was picking all night. Not to mention I was out until 3am. It was probably a combination of junk food and partying. Hope your feeling better.

Thanks everyone. I doactually feel better now! It must have just been something I ate. I dont have any more D* and no more N* Yay!
    *Mandi*

Glad u r feeling better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]