Yesterday I went to get my hair done. I've lost my voice so apologised for that and she said oh we've all had germs and bugs so don't worry. I laughed and said as long as it's not v*. She said oh sorry we've all had it. She told me she had just had d* but because they were hairdressers they just work through it!!!!! She said the girl doing my hair had been v* YESTERDAY. One had v* today at the salon and had gone home! I said aren't you meant to be off for 48 hrs and they said they couldn't as people give them bad reviews. I explained and said I can't take anything home because of my little boy having a weaker immune system. She then didn't want to carry on which was fine and they're giving me my deposit back but I feel so contaminated and exposed. I was sitting in chairs, she had already put the robe on, she touched my handbag, I put my phone on the shelf etc. I cannot do this. I'm freaking out. Girl who touched my hair was the one who had had d* but there must be germs EVERYWHERE and I've just gone and put myself right in it all!

I got home, took shoes off at the door, showered. I put my clothes in the laundry bin then realised that was probably a mistake so moved them to a bin bag but now worried laundry basket is contaminated. I cleaned my phone and outside of my bag but can't really clean inside it.

Please help me because I'm a wreck right now I really am. I have to leave my house soon to get last minute Christmas bits and I honestly am terrified I will get s* while out.