Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

is anyone there? i'm terribly nervous. i just woke from a nightmare. it was a weird one, but God was supposedly in it. There were people who were like "self actualized" or spiritually had it all together, and they were going to do this special thing or were all happy and laughing together. And I heard someone ask about me, and God said that I wasn't able, or ready, b/c I still had things do deal with (and I knew it was the phobia) In the dream He decided maybe it was time for me to V*. i then awoke in a panic. is anyone there??
    -megan
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

How are you now? I hope the dream didn'tdisturb for you too long. I have some really bad nightmares, some concerning emetophobia. Don't worry that your dream is a sign that you may v* or anything like that (I know how sometimes we can have superstitions that play on our minds and we tend to do the 'what ifs') - the only reason you dreamt what you did is because it concerned something that is on your mind a lot of the time.

Hope this helps[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb