Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Zing things?

I keep getting these horrible Zings/palpatations I dont know how to describe them, I feel them to start off in my heart and then spread out over my body they are getting quite bad now, more than about 5 a day and sometimes one after another.

I feel so alone at the moment, so much stress at the moment, Need to find a full time job and a flat and a flatmate that I dont know probably

My mother is moving out and moving in with her bf and Im not going with her, so now I need to work whcih gives me terrible anxiety,find a flat and a flatmate.

I just dont really have many people to talk to that understand at all *sighs*

Just feeling tired stressed strung out and fed up now..

Wish everything would just fall into place now, because if this keeps going on im not going to be able to cope

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you coming off of any medication right now? It sounds like thewithdrawl symptoms I had when coming off of Paxil. Maybe you should see a doctor, since it's coming from around your heart, it could be very serious.

I did mention it to the doctor he just said that it was anxiety..heh typical doctor.

I was coming ff anti-depressants but that was months and months ago you know so i wouldnt suspect that it would be that.

Its just begining to freak me out, think it maybe anxiety but even if it is the fact that there getting worse aint good..

May just be all this stress

xVx

It really does sound like anxiety to me also.....i am sorry you are feeling this way...i might have a doc check it out just to make sure nothing is going on with your heart though for real. I hope you feel better soon.............
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I get that feeling -- kinda like something prickly is crawling... starting somewhere in my core/ chest area and then spreads. Sometimes I get it down my arms or legs too. I hate it! It hurts!! It feels like a porcupine trying to get out of my skin.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

I get heart palpatations on and off too. I don't know what they are, I had it really bad like a few mornings ago. It was terrible and it freaked me the hell out. If it happens again I'm going to my doctor, that's probably what you should do too. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I Suffer from anxiety and panic attacks what is happening to you sounds very similar. I would go and see your doc as they can sometimes give yousomething to help with this.

thank you all so much for your replys,so glad that it isnt just me.

Thought I was having a mini heart attack but I can over analyze things as it is..

What part of the UK are you from lyndsayanne

xVx

I am from an island in scotland rather quite and very boring

what about yourself?

*shock horror* someone else in Scotland

*hugs*

Im here to lol

xVx