Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: feeling panicky

just wanted to see if anyone is about i have been listening to my wee boy cough for ages and am convinced he will be s* i can't get to sleep i hate feeling like this as my bf will not get up if he is and i have to deal with it which will make me paranoid for days

HELP [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

I know exactly how you feel. I am sitting here listening to my daughter cough and I am also worrying about the same thing. I hope your son is o.k. Nightimes are such a nightmare!

I think i might be beingabit paranoid but he has done it quite a lot of late and it sets me back for days

hope your we girl is OK[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Sorry you are feeling so panicky. Children do often get s* from coughing and it scary for us parents. I am worrying about my daughter's cough butpanicking even more as my children played with their cousin yesterday evening just an hour before she came down with a sv. I am just waiting for IT to happen now. I hope your son's cough gets better soon.

Hey hun,

Really hope your wee one is ok, some vix or a hot water bottle..

Maybe some vix in a bowel of hot water to help sooth the airt in the room and the cough..

So sorry this is going right now,but we are around..

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.