Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Right, So for the past 48hours,I have had this rather weird stuff coming up the back of my throat.

full of wind feeling rather s* and n* its a confusing feeling at the moment..

my stomach hurts,its disgusting :S

Please does anyone know whats going on what it is or what can stop it?

48hours my god please let this stop

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

could it be mucus?

sinus drainage?

nope hun think its some kind of stomach content not anything from my sinus as for once there ok at the moment

It's probably stomach acid Violet, kind of like reflux - you eaten much today?

had a roll and a plate of mac and cheese thats about it hun

Feel rather n* still but nothing seems to ve settling it..

think I havent eaten enough?

xVx

Could be that you haven't eaten enough. Could you nibble something? Biscuit, crisps, anything to give the stomach acid something to work on. I do sometimes get this though, and I never know what it is, i just have to keep swallowing to push it all back - yuk! Anxiety can make you feel like you have a lump in your throat too so if you're worrying, thinking about it, it's likely to make you feel worse. Have you tried a glass of water? Or something fizzy to make you burp, lol?

cant even drink fizzy juce damn it lol..

Well il try and see if I can nibble on something...

crackers and sreadable cheese maybe?

xVx

~hugs Suze~

Sounds like reflux. I have GERD and I get terrible reflux (Don't ask me what GERD stands for I just know I have it LoL) Anyway whenever I eat too much stuff comes back up and I have to swallow it down again, also when I haven't eaten enough the stomach acid comes up too, I can't really win. Try some Tums/Antacids to help.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease I think - or something like that. Ooh and Violet, Crackers and Dairylea - you making me hungry!

LOL go eat then Suze :P

Im on omeprozol for my stomach 20mg and its getting cut down tomorrow grrr

i feel like this when i don't eat enough like a really sour taste in my throat try to eat something bland. or even suck a mint

THat does sound like reflux to me!! I have it, and that's what it feels like!

Try and keep from lying down flat. If you are going to bed, prop some pillows up and sleep on an angle.
    Take small account of might, wealth and fame, for they soon pass and are forgotten. Instead, nurture love within you and and strive to be a friend to all. Truly, compassion is a balm for many wounds.