Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help! Son ate 3/4+ of a turkey sandwich that had rotten meat

Please help! Son ate 3/4+ of a turkey sandwich that had rotten meat and didn’t notice it was bad until that point, which he came and spit it out immediately. What & when do I expect next? Sad mom. I don’t want him to feel bad or get sick.
    I’ve got him a double bagged bucket next to him & the bathroom all set up with toilet lid up, bottled water, wet wash cloth, paper towels & toothbrush with toothpaste. Can’t tell I love him and don’t want him to go through this... I hate this!

Default Re: Please help! Son ate 3/4+ of a turkey sandwich that had rotten meat

What do you mean "rotten meat"? Was it just expired or was it green? There is a difference.

Honestly, you would know by now and I am so sorry no one responded to you! 11 hrs and he would have been sick from deli meat.

Please respond back. I am a mom and I totally get it.

Default Re: Please help! Son ate 3/4+ of a turkey sandwich that had rotten meat

That must have been scary. I wonder how old he is though. If he's a teenager, it probably wouldn't phase him. Also, what does "rotten" mean?
    Let us know how he did.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.