Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default How many times an average person vomits per year

Depends on the person, I’ll break this down by group.

Anybody with weak immune systems 2-4 times a year
    Average immune system 1 time per year or 1 time every 2 years
    Somewhat strong immune system 1 time every 2-5 years
    Strong immune system 1 time every 5-10 years
    Very strong immune system 1 time exceeding 10 years
    Only about 2% of healthy people exceed 10 years without vomiting

(This is based off of individuals who don’t have allergies to food, drinks, and medicine, plus who do not have any chronic illness)

Default Re: How many times an average person vomits per year

This makes a lot of assumptions. Some people avoid drinking alcohol or eating out (this extends time). Some people don't go to amusement parks or fly or do things that cause motion sickness. Some people aren't around little kids, limiting exposure to SV.

Many people on this board go 10, 20, 30 years because they avoid all the things I listed above. I also think some people aren't scared of v and let themselves do it or do it on purpose if they feel n. Emets are the opposite and fight tooth and nail to avoid it.

Default Re: How many times an average person vomits per year

I have developed a typology of vomiting behavior that is similar to yours. It is on a web site that is currently down.

33% of people are prolific vomiters - they throw up on 3 or more different days a year
    40% of people are frequent vomiters - they throw up on one or two days a year
    25% of people are infrequent vomiters - they throw up less than once a year but at least once in five years
    2% of people are non-vomiters - they throw less than once in five years. Many haven't vomited since they were children.

You can learn more about this on my web site: http://emetophobia.scienceontheweb.net/vomittype.html

Doug

P.S. Snbrzostek27 - I know you can't see the link because you don't have 10 posts. I would suggest visiting text games forum and making enough posts there until you have 10.
    Last edited by gumdropper1; 09-05-2020 at 03:14 AM.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.