Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hi all

i really do feel very n* but have not been in contact ith sv i know it is anxiety based but don't know how to talk myself into feeling good enough to sleep and would like to get some sleep as being tired normally makes me feel worse any suggestions

lyndsay

Hi Lyndsay,

When I am anxious about feeling n* I can't sleep either! Usually I call a friend or try to read a book, even though it can be really hard to concentrate. Something that almost always helps me is listening to some of my favourite music, on quite softly so I can still drift off while it's playing. Do you have like a favourite CD you could pop in?

Hope you get lots of rest!!

Allie

Hi Lyndsay!

I know how you feel...I've been having a hard time sleeping for a long time now...but I try to read a magazine or a book orI just go in the living room and sit on the sofa, watch tv or just sip on water or ginger ale! I take gravols alot too... I find they help alot and make you very sleepy.

hope this can help you!

xox

Vero[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]