Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have such a nasty cold..

Im sitting up completly missrable,nose is killing me eyes are heavy heads hurting pumped full of pills I cant sleep and Im just so flippin missrable..

Worst of all no one here as usual,so I thought id come on for a moan..

This is so nasty,was fine this afternoon then bam this hit..

Do upset this is making me feel n* *sighs*

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know how you feel. I had a nasty cold about a month ago, and it's looking like my next one is coming on right now.

At least we can be miserable together.

if you were fine in the morning and then suddenly hit with a cold, you might even have the flu. the flu always comes on really suddenly, whereas a cold comes over a period of a few days. sorry

feel better!

-hayley XOXO

Join the club. Don't know if its an extreme cold or flu but my suffering is mutual and you have my total empathy.

Dont think its the flu im not really very achey just tired and groggy,my nose was running through out the morning thought it was just the sniffiles and it hit,but if im ill it doesnt hang around it hits and thats it lol..

Well last night was hellish,didnt get to bed till about 7am then woke up at 10 sweating went down to turn the heating down grumbled about checked the mail and then went back to bed woke up at 5 now ive had a shower still feeling groggy and achey eyes are heavy but my nose isnt running as much at the moment thankgoodness..

Im so so sorry to you all with this damn cold,its horrible and being on my own is making it worse im such a weakling..

*sighs* lets hope that this keeps going away..

xVx