Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: COVID vaccine (side effects?)

I stayed up all Tuesday night into Wednesday watching for side effects. About 12 hours after the shot, my arm started to hurt. 24 hours later, my arm is back to normal. No other side effects.

Thank you for your support. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: COVID vaccine (side effects?)

Doug I’m SO PROUD of you for facing your fear and getting this vaccine!! Bravo, well done! I’m not in an age group or profession that is offered the vaccine yet, but I know I’ve been nervous about the thought of getting it. I admire your courage. Just so you know, my mom got the Pfizer shot. The first one made her tired, achy for an afternoon. She was nervous about the second one because she heard some people experienced more side effects and felt absolutely nothing from it. I know a handful of people who got it, and the second one, no one v or d. Be so proud of yourself!!!