Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi Everyone,

Anyone here really looking forward to Springtime? I have had enough of hearing how many people have v*!!!

The schools have all shut for a weeks holiday and i hope all the sv's have disappeared by then.

My sons friend came round last nite to stay, and then at bedtime, the friend suddenly said that he felt sick.

I just panicked and told him to phone his dad, to pick him up. He did come and pick him up, but i was so relieved when he went home. I felt awful, but i could not help it.

Hope everyone is ok.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome, Fifi. I think winter is every emet's worst season. Let's all hang on together until spring. Doug

Doug...you are right about winter as en EMET nightmare. I always wonder, yes, we are locked in with more people and all, but why does the cold weatehr not kill off virus outbreaks? It seems like we have no mosquitos, no pesky knats and stuff, but virus/flu bugs, they thrive on this time of year. I hate it, but I do see light at the end of the tunnel and I also wonder, even in warm climates like CA etc., these virus/bugs still go on and they aren't locked in as much as we are. What is it and lets find a Dr. that will wipe it out!!!!
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

I am right there with you... I CANT WAIT TILL SPRING EITHER!

Oh man, I can't even tell you how bad I want spring to be here.[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WHY CAN'T SPRING JUST COME ALREADY?!?
    Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II