Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

As some of you may or may not know, I am 7 months pregnant and have always had stomach problems. (natural for an emet) My last pregnancy (6 years ago) I was n* and felt sick to my stomach all the time - this one is no different. You would think I'd be used to it by now since I've dealt with it for 7 months, but I still freak out when my stomach isn't feeling right (mostly at night) because I think it's the start of a sv*.

Tonight I am feeling very strange and scared that I'm coming down with something. I feel a little weak, shakey, malaise, and my stomach doesn't feel quite right either. If it was an sv* wouldn't I have severe stomach cramps or atleast a stomach ache of some sort??? My stomach doesn't hurt, it just feels strange. Not to mention tight and full from a baby growing inside....LOL

I'm starting to panic because of the way I'm feeling - hope someone can help me calm down!

Hello!

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about at all! By the sounds of it because your worrying yourself so much you create these feelings for yourself, therefore living them out.. if that makes sense..

I've never been pregnant so maybe other mums or mums to be on here can relate?

Please don't worry yourself as I'm certain thats whats making it worse!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

I think that what you are experiencing is pregnancy related and that this lovely fear of ours is just compounding things. I remember pregnancy well, and I know the last few months I felt blah most nights. I wish I had a better answer!! I hope that this is nothing and that you have a peaceful night!!

Edited by: jennyleigh1975

I hope you are feeling better now. I think it is probably pregnancy related. Try to relax.