Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

when I was a kid, there was one book I LOVED. I must have read it100 times. I was probably 10 when i read it.

I can't, for the life of me, think of the name of the book. it was about some wacky school and all the wierd things that happened in one class. Its chapters described stories about each child in the class and how wacky and wierd he/she was.

I remember chapter there was a chapter 12, and a chapter 14, but no chapter 13, because the school didnt have a 13th floor or something.

it was such a great book, and if any of you have any clue what Im talking about, could you please help me out? ( for some reason "upside down" school rings a bell, but I know thats not right because I did a search for it and I cant find it)

I just wanted to add thats its not the magic school bus!Edited by: Babydoll
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

i found it!!! if any moms are out there and want to get your kids to read something great, the book is called! ( I might buy it just to read it again!)

Sideways Stories from Wayside School (Paperback)
    by Louis Sachar

Im soo happy! ( I searched amazon!)
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I've heard of that book, though, I never readit, but I love Louis Sachar books =] He wrote Holes (it was made into a movie)and his newest one is Small Steps a little sequel to Holes. Those books are moretowards middle school though.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Or Wayside School is Falling Down, there is a trio of books. GREAT BOOKS. Louis Sachar is a great author, if you ever can get your hands on a copy of Holes, it's a great book too.