Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im curious to know if any members are local to me?

If you dont want to respond, I wont be offendedcos I know how difficult it is to be open and up front about this phobia.

Its just kinda nice knowing theres people nearby who feel the same.......

Laney

I'm not near to you but i thought i would say where i am, i am in worcestershire.

I used to live in Norwich but moved up to Scotland last year.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I am about an hour away from Ipswich in North Suffolk. Ioccasionally go shopping in Ipswich, but usually Norwich as Norwich is a bit nearer.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Felixstowe me! I was thinking about making a simalar post, you beat me to it lol!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

I'm about 45 minutes from there
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Hey a huge big up to all the Ipswich massive! LOL! I'm in Ipswich, the Dales area. Anyone else from Ipswich...? contact me for a chat! [email protected]

Why so many people from Ipswich? Is it the emet breeding ground of the UK?

I wonder the very same thing Suze. It is strange isn't it? I found this website by chance, maybe others saw an ad or something? Just proves it is a very small world!!

I remember thinking what a small world after finding out John, the owner of this site, was from the same town as me!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I just found this website by chance, - nice to know I'm not alone in my madness though LOL!
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

not in englad im affraid to say, im up in Scotland x

Hi Trixie and all the other "locals", Im in the Bramford Road area and my parents live in the Dales!!

This is scary stuff, for years I thought it was just me had this phobia and now I find local peeps suffer too.

It just goes to show that none of us is alone even if sometines it feels like we are.

Trixie, I will contact you shortly for a chat!!

Laney XX

Quote Originally Posted by laneyb

This is scary stuff, for years I thought it was just me had this phobia and now I find local peeps suffer too.

It just goes to show that none of us is alone even if sometines it feels like we are.

Its so strange and yet so cool, I know bramford rd so well! I live down in Old Felixstowe, right by Kingsfleet Primary School near the sea.. Big up to the locals eh? lol! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

It justs makes you realise that the world is sooo little and we are allso near!!!

I dont know Felixstowe too well other than the seafront and town centre but I have friends there!!

Laney

Ah Felixstowe is nice, I spend most my time in Ipswich though LOL - so much more going on! But I work in The Wharf in Felixstowe town centre. Great idea starting this post! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

I'm not from there...but I'm from Norwich.

So I thought I'd post something seens as someone mentioned Norwich.

xxx.

Hi ham-crisp

I live about 30 miles from Norwich. I go shoppingthere sometimes.

I love Norwich, i'm not a big fashion fiend but I really love the big topshop for some reason lol! and the market there is good too.. It's like a quieter, mini London
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

wow. you peoples are right. it's strange to think...that when I'm in Norwich...shopping...theres most likely at least 1 person in the city thats an emet too and I don't even know it.

How often do you go to norwich?

xxx.

When my husband is not working at sea we go shopping in Norwich about once a fortnight, but after a bad emet experience on Tuesday(I witnessed lots of v*) I do not think I will be brave enough to go for a while, especially since my son is ill now and I think he may have caught it whilst shopping on Tuesaday.

im from ipswich stoke park area

I go to Norwich when I can - great place!

WOW another Ipswich person lol, I was around stoke yesterday.. how do!! *waves!*
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

whooooaahhhh, my hubby is from stoke park, i cant believe we have another Ipswich person on the site. We live near the town centre!!

A BIIIIIGGGGG HELLO!!

laney [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I got into trouble in the Norwich Topshop when I was 14, my friend was shoplifting. What an idiot hey? Teehee Fond memories really, I'd love to come back and visit, I really miss shopping there/spending time there [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

We should arrange an East Anglian convention, everyone who could get there is welcome! I know I'd be up for it.. I guess its just arranging it and finding interest?
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

Also in Norwich it has The Waffle House (if it's still there) one of the only olaces I ever trust when I eat out and very yummy. For any emets who are that way.

The Waffles House is stilll there. hehe. went there with my best friend for my birthday.

I'd be up for a meet. *nods* I know someone mentioned one aaages ago and it was going to be somewhere I couldn't get to.

But if its an 'East Anglian convention' then should be easy enough. I'm liking the idea.

xxx.

i think that meeting would be good idea[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]am surprised there are so many people here though i was quite alone, but im not!!

My god, the Waffle House, that brings back memories, teenage shopping trips to Noriwch!!!! I didnt realise it was still there, and I was only in Noriwich on Monday. Damn!!

Id defo be up for a East Anglian Convention,it would be great to meet with fellow emets.

laney [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]