Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

well since i cannot afford therapy, awhile ago i decided that i was going to take a step no matter what happens..and for the past couple weeks i have been doing really great..going out places no matter how good i feel or not..even going and walking places by myself for lunch..eatting things i never used to..and not letting my mind think about the "what ifs"..and you no what i've come to realize..that i dont actually fear v* i fear the n* and anticipation of waiting and thinking..or if im out in public when im n*.the whole v* part doesnt scare me at all really.. i just dont like it like everyone..but dont get me wrong i still panic when im feeling ill or n*..but i dont let it get as far as it used to get..i can handle it alot better now.. im just really proud of myself for finally taking a step and thought i would share it with you all.. we can do anything we put our minds to!!!
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

And you should be proud of yourself. You've taken the innitiative to help yourself despite your situation and that's great. Keep it up and you should only continue to get better. If by chance you relapse, don't think anything of it, just get back out there the next day and keep moving forward! Great Job!

\"This too shall pass\"

This illness is like a rollercoaster ride. It's going to have it's ups and downs. One of the biggest factors that influence how we feel is our attitude. You'll find that with a much more positive attitude and will to succeed in fighting this illness, you'll experience more ups and less downs. Good job, and keep fighting.
    A special thank you to my daughter Alyssa. Your strength and courage gives me great inspiration. Where I am weak, you are strong. I will always love you.

WELL DONE! Its amazing when we realise how easy things are which we would normally avoid like the plauge! Well done, and keep doing what your doing and you'll be on the road to recovery in no time!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>