Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My son woke up this morning, snuck a cookie before breakfast, and gave me a big slobbery kiss on the mouth. 20minutes later he had d*. Not much, but I guess the cookie went right through him. So I made him some breakfast, was a little nervous, but he ate it and then 30 minutes later had d* again. Then for lunch all he would eat were some chips because he was so sleepy, so he took a nap. Slept for 3 hours, then woke up and had another bm but it was less like d*. Now MY stomach hurts, right in the center of my abdomen. It's kind of a sharp pain that hurts when my stomach expands, like when I inhale, and I feel like I either have gas or need to go #2. Do you think I'm getting it? I wasn't nervous when it started so I know it wasn't pain related to being panicky. My son is acting fine, just keeps pooping...I hope its nothing else, I've had tomiss the last 2 days of work and really need to work Monday! What do you think???
    Proud to be a FIREFIGHTER\'S GIRLFRIEND!!

I just had a bm and it was kinda loose, but my belly still hurts in the same place! What is this?? I'm starting to get scared, someone help!

I think that if you he had something and just pooped, then you will be okay, no v'ing!! Just think, your son would be more prone to v* than you, and he didn't!! I always tell myself that while having d* is yucky, it is nowhere near how AWFUL v'ing is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think all is well. He V*'d one day last week and he was fine...kids just V* and get D* too and your tummy hurts from stress.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

My son had d* one more time before he went to bed tonight so 4 times in 12 hours...he seems fine, just whenever he eats it goes straight through him. My belly still hurts but I'm starving..I think it may be like a muscular pain instead of an actual stomachache, since it hurts only when my abdomen expands. I dunno, but I suppose I'll eat a little. I'd say we'll be home all day tomorrow anyway since it snowed about 8 inches here, so he won't have to go to daycare sick.

My son used to have loose bm all the time - it's apparently not unusual in boys. Sometimes he could go 10 times in a day but there was nothing wrong with him. The doctor advised feeding him a 'white' diet for a while - white bread, rice, potatoes etc. and stay off brown bread, fruit, veg etc, as these foods make you 'go!

I'm sure everything's fine with you, probably just anxiety - gas!. Try and relax.

I was fine last night but my son still has loose poop today...only once though so not every time he eats. I'm concerned about it though (only you moms could understand this poop talk I'm getting ready to discuss). The color of it is kinda strange, like gray almost. Yesterday it was yellowish-green which was strange too. I know that when your gall bladder is removed you have grayish d* until your body figures out another way to digest fats...so do you think he could be having a gall bladder problem? Or am I getting way too concerned over poop?

Kids poop is funny colors from what they eat. My gallbladder never changed the color of my poop, the consistancy of it was weird for a while, but color was not off. My son does poop funny colors depending upon what he has eaten and blueberries make it soft and grey as does anything that is an odd color that he eats.

I saw that you aren't feeling well tonight. I think yours is hunger and stress and just know that he is fine and he would haveother problems if it was his gallbladder. That pain is somewhat like labor and he would not be so good with it.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last