Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have my first nueropyschology exam tommorow night, and I'm freaking out. I am studying all I can but there is TOO much to know!! sorry, i just feel like gripping. cross your fingers for me!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Fingers crossed.

I'm right there with you. My Grandpa died unexpectedly 2 weeks ago and I had to get to my moms and stay there a few days to help with funeral arrangements. I fell behind at work and with all of my classes. I can't seem to pull it together and I am about to take 2 online Logic exams ( I don't know any of the material, but I have to take the exam tonite). [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I hope you do great, though. I'll be thinking of ya!
    \"This too shall pass\"

I definetly feel your pain! I have a test on Monday, another on
    Tuesday, and then on Wednesday I have a lab report due for my calculus
    lab.

Best of luck to both of you.

Best of luck hun

Got my fingers crossed for

xVx <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GOOD LUCK!!!

I don't think that you need it, but I will keep my fingers crossed for you too. You were so great to calm Michelle down last night ( I read it this afternoon ) and you certainly deserve a reward for being so helpful.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

thank you so much gubba, but I think any emet would have helped out! ( at least I hope so!)

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather shiva, my best wishes to your family. good luck on your exams tonight too!

thank you to you all, you have no idea what it means to have someone behind me believing I can do it.

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Gubba is right, you definetly deserve to do well for helping me out. Good Luck, I am sure you will do fine!

Michele

good luck tomorrow! stay focused and you'll be fine let us know how it goes!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

How was the test?

I just got back.. Im not really a happy camper. I barely passed, and I studied my butt off for it, but I think that there are going to be some changes made with the marks, since most of the class didn't do so well.

the teacher sympathized with us about all the material, but she keeps stressing that after our first test, its crucial to learn what we did wrong and why, and that will help us alot with our second exam.

She's a very smart professor. I have a feeling I will be learning ALOT from her.

Study as much as you can. Try not to freak out when you get there. Do your best. That's all you can do. Best of luck to you!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img] I always hated taking exams too, but I always got through them.