Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Donna,
    I was just wondering how you are holding up? Is everything okay?

\"This too shall pass\"

Yes Donna, please let us know.

Hope all is well!

So far so good, if we make it through tomorrow I will be ok!!! I have had a hard time letting Aidan crawl (since the barf was in the hallway on the way to their playroom), I had to say to myself, if he crawls through the hallway where Logan v'ed, it will be OKAY!! I can't keep him locked up in a cage!!!

Thank you all so much for thinking of me!!

How was the fashion show?
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

The fashion show went really well, the girls were old pros, my 4 year old stole the show, she was skipping and spinning and doing cute little twirls and things with her arms!! It was fun!!! 7 more months till they get to do it again!

that's fun!

Sounds like it was great. I am so glad you guys got to do that. My 4 year old is a boy and he loves to dress up and be in costumes, but twirling is not for him. I know how fun those shows are and isn't it great to be so proud of your kids? I know we don't get many oppurtunities to talk about how great out kids are since we usually worry about V* so much, but I know you are proud of yours and what a great mom you have been these few months. I am like you. I hate it and I think that my son V*s more than any kids around since my friends kids never V* and my son does at least once a month, but I love to get pver it and move on to the great things that they do. This is such a great time to enjoy with them and even though I hate being nervous about him being sick all the time, I try so hard to remember that these days will be gone soon and he will be taking care of V* on his own and then I won't be able to watch him play, pretend or try and say really hard words out of context. I love all those things about now and I never want that to go away. The V*, if it never happened again would be fine with me, but the rest of it is going to fast.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last