Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

The title pretty much says it all. I went to school and when my teacher came in I gave her a note saying could I pleaseget off swimming as I had my period and then she said out loud in front of the class, "well wear a tampon then" and itwas so embarassing. Then I had History and it was sooo boring. Then we had I.C.T which is my absolute worst subject, in a tiny room with locked windows that don't open. And it was baking hot!Then we had break time and had to rehearse for an assembly thatour class are doing. And I had to do a sketch with Emily and she completely ignored all my ideas and wouldn't co operate but wouldn't suggest anything herself. Then I had art and I am really really bad at it and everyone laughed at me because my person looked like a duck. Then we had tennis and I didn't have my trainers so Igot yelled at and then I just had to sit there for the entire lesson. Then after school my History teacher was giving out our marks and I got 30%!Because I got so stressed out in the exam.So when I told my parents they got really angry.Then when I got homemy neighbour who I don't even like just came round and I asked to have a go on her bike but I fell off and somehow I landed on something and she says I broke it and her dad is going to charge us for getting itfixed. And my mum is already upset and I don't want to upset her more because she gets depressed easily and I don't want to do that to her. *cries*

mY lord girl..what a sucky day huh??

I dont think I can really say nyhting to make things better..but I do want you to know I feel your pain! The apst three days have been like that for me..NOTHING has gone right!!!

Just keep thinking that the day is almost over..if I were you id kick back in my room..put on my favorite cd..and read a good book..and maybe have a really reallt good cry!!

hang in there girl..you are strong and will make it through all this crap!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

I'd look to do that stuff but I can't because there is no privacy in this house and my sister just keeps coming in and gawping at me. And tomorrow is going to be another day full of crap, I can feel it.It's my birthday soon but I said instead of giving me presents they should pay for the bike and it's not like I'm going to get one from people at school is it. God, my life sucks so much right now.

OH honey I wish I could come give you a GREAT BIG hug and a shoulder to lean and cry on!

Try and have a fairly positive outlook on tomorrow..if you say it will be crap..it will be..try and stay as positive as possible.

as for your birthday Im not sure what to say...it was a very mature thing you did by telling them to pay for the bike instead..I dont know your parents..but I would hope that they think so too and still get you a present!! If not..i am very sorry

Keep that chin up..you WILL make it through the sucky times..i promise..

feel free to email me ANYTIME Ok? you can reach me at [email protected]

And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Hannah.. i replied in ur diary honey..

but ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

2morro will be better, im sure.

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

p.s. the chat room is getting a bit sad alone.. if u wanna come join us...

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I would love to, but I'mbanned remember?

OH ******

i cud swear really loudly there, but i wont.

sorry [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Jen xxxxx

MSN:

Awwww bless ya!!!

I've had horrible days like that in the past too

Each of them seperatly doesn't sound much, but when they all happen in 1 day... it makes you so depressed don;t it?

Just have an early night, and don't stay awake worrying about it.. you'll be fine in the morning! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">Aw hun look at tomorrow as a glass half full day or even flowing over instead of half empty. I remember days like that. Some of those things you have to take with a grain of salt and remember it never hurts to laugh at yourself sometimes. I am the most sensitive person at least that I know and I embarrace easy and I started to turn it around and it makes a world of difference.
    That was really rude of the teacher but hey every girl has it and every boy should now it happens.
    I am sorry about the grade that is horrible but it happens to the best of us and you had a bad day and can make it up with hard work I am sure.
    I wish I could give you a hug and tell you how it will all be ok. It was just one day and will soon be forgotten. </TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

how are you today? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Jen xxxx

MSN:

is hannah banned as in banned by the mods or banned by her/your parents...sorry im a bit slow lol

Banned by my parents. Today was ok, results weren't so depressing.

aww that rough about being banned. Will you be able to go on there again at some point or is it a perminant ban?

I'm glad the results wernt too bad! No one is ever happy with there results unless its an A* !!

i was happy with my GCSE results!! =P

Jen xxx

MSN: