Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bloody hell!!!

Hybrid View

What the hell is going on with my bowels at the moment :S

Feel like I need to have d* or go or what ever and its making me feel slightly n*

Didnt feel well when I woke up this afternoon yes this afternoon dont really know how i ended up sleeping that long mind you I did wake up at 6am :S

Im cold Im tired I feel awful alone and also just a sh*tty..

Im sorry for the constant posting recently,really I am,there are more people on here that have worse problems..

just so scared

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

violet, there's someone else on here who's been complaining of the same symptoms...maybe princessmel? I know she mentioned her mother in law was feeling the same. I dunno if you read that post....but anyway, whoever it was said she felt cold, tired, no appetite, d* too I think. Maybe you have this. If you slept that long maybe your body just needs to rest to fight off something. Hope you feel better! Don't worry about it too much, you know that can make it 10x worse. Just rest and maybe try some crackers.
    Proud to be a FIREFIGHTER\'S GIRLFRIEND!!

How ya doing now, Violet? Better?

it could be some sort of intestinal bug, my dad used to get those all the time, he claims he never v*ed though, just lots of intestinal yuckiness and feeling generally bleh

I tend to get that a lot. Is that what it is?

Well still no period yet just finished cleaning the bathroom at 4:30am :S thinking about trying to head to bed for some sleep now..

I do get alot of ingestinal yuckyness most of the time,but I really am hoping that it could be my period as I am due on and after those cramps earlier today..

xVx

Your period could come tomorrow or even the next day.It could be PMS. It's 4:30am by you? Wow. You r up late. It's about 11:30pm here. I hope u feel better. You probably need some sleep. Try to relax.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

feeling better is good, and so is sleep...

and yes that's often what those kind of things are, especially if they're bad, some people are also just predispositioned to have d*....or just loose stools, some people....like me...are just the opposite

I hope you're feeling better!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

i feel that way about every month during my cycle.
    horomones.

I know a lot of people who feel that way with ther period on the way, and I can also get it too (although my periods are really irregular..)

I wouldn't worry about it, try get some rest and let us know how you are [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

Hey hun thankx for thr reply

Well it landed today with a bang feel awful but atleast I know what it is

emetojackie just checked out your myspace lovin the profile

nice to see someone else in the UK around my age..

Hope you are well?

xVx