Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Where is everyone:(

I could really use the board it’s 3 :05am and I’m awake through feeling scared because of this phobia.

can’t seem to settle and been awake on and off since I went to bed at 10:30pm

i loved this board it was a lifeline and members like mdgirl were instrumental in that.

Default Re: Where is everyone:(

Callmejessicag2 - would you care to reach out to me?

I am here. Michael is a sketchball who keeps wanting to personally connect offline. Please avoid (RED FLAGS).
    Are you feeling sick? Or just anxious?

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirl1977 View Post
    I am here. Michael is a sketchball who keeps wanting to personally connect offline. Please avoid (RED FLAGS).
    Are you feeling sick? Or just anxious?

yeah I wish I could block him because he makes me soo uncomfortable

i felt sick and you know I’m just so tired of this phobia. What did I do so wrong to get it

He is such a creeper. I hope no one gave him their actual contact info or name. I just get a very very bad vibe from him.

UGH. So you don't feel any better? What are symtpoms? Maybe it is just a regular old virus. It is the season to feel run down for no reason.

About this phobia- I think we tend to be people who are hyper aware of our body functions, how we feel, and have anxiety about losing control (in general).. Basically, Highly Sensitive People. It is tough to be, but we tend to be very kind, empathietc, funny and loving. We just FEEL more.