Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: my fish

ok so this is totally random, but I had this fish Azul Verde Rojo Gonzalez, for about 2 years, and he died today. My flowers from Valentine's Day are now in his place because it seems so empty. But I'm really shaken up about this. He was the constant in my life since I moved out of my house...now I don't have that anymore. My boyfriend and my friend think I should get a plant so that the space won't be empty, I think it's a good idea but I'm still sad

I'm sorry!![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I'm sorry you lost your fish, it can behard losing any pet however small. When I've been cut up losing a pet I find it helps to heal the hurt you feel if you bring another little life into your home. Do you have any plans to get any more fish?
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our Guinea Pig the other day, it is sad when you loose an animal. Buy another one, and this will make you feel a little bit better.

Take care

Big Hugs

Fifi[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I'm sorry to hear that, it is so sad when that happens! I am a gerbil fanatic (I have 7 now!) and when one dies it is heartbreaking. I'd suggest maybe another little pet when your feeling up to it.. or a plant as you say [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

I am sorry to here about your fish. Loss of a pet is hard to cope with...

If you are looking for anothe pet, may I suggest a bird? A parakeet makes a wonderful pet. I had 2 of them and the one I got from Meijer (grocery type store) and he lived for 12yrs!!! He was an amazing bird, he talked and loved to be around people. They are very inexpensive and he do make lovely companions.

we'll see. I'm probably going to get a plant, my roommate would
    probably kill me if I got a bird, she had birds at her parent's house
    and hated them, well her parents had birds

Aww I´m sorry!! i´ve lost many little gerbils and a cat...it´s really hard.

Would your roomate mind if you got another little fish or small animal?

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Gerbils are really friendly little animals when you get them tame, I wouldn't have 7 of them if I didnt think that! They are always so friendly and bouncy, i love them to bits! They don't get as smelly as hamsters either which is good!

Or many another fish?

This is if you don't fancy a nice plant however [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I hope your feeling better, I know where your coming from.. *hugs*
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

aww i'm sorry! i remember my first fish diedwhen i was six and i was devastated for a week[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]and when i went away to school my sister took care of my fish that i've had for 3 years and he died in november. his name was sushi. lol, i miss him. maybe you should get a new fish, although a plant is a good idea too. feel better
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

well the idea behind the plant is that I'm not replacing Azul, just getting something to take the physical space that he took up. And I don't really have room for a gerbil cage, yeah it's uncool. And I could get two free chinchillas but I have nowehre to put them!

Maybe the plant is the best idea [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Atleast the space wont seem to empty. Chinchillas would be so cute! But if theres not enough room then it isn't worth the hassle, they are a lot more work compared to a fish aswell!

Hop your feeling a bit better *hugs*
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

thanks, I'm doing a lot better. My friend also had her hamster
    die that night, so we had a little mourning for our pets moment
    together yesterday. She's getting a new hamster, I just really
    wish I could take the chinchillas...if only I have normal walls I would
    have the perfect space for them. some of my walls are slanted
    because the roof is weird

Ooh my friend has a room like that, how annoying! They are so sweet! Maybe you can get two hamsters and keep them with your friend? Theres so many possibilities lol! Loosing a pet is so sad though, and I really feel for you.. but glad to hear your doing a lot better, it can really feel good after a big cry!

Take care x
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

I got my bonsai today, I've been debating naming it or not....

oohh cool! errr.. Bob the Bonsai? No.. I'm terrible at names? Barbra? Ben? Bill? Bob Dylan?

Yeah.. I'll shhhh now!! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>