Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Am I the only one who DOESN'T get freaked out when I get D*? I mean it happens so often for me cause of my bad stomach and poor eating choices, and I always think "Better for it to come out the other end." I mean I have it so much I don't equate it with being sick or coming down with a virus. Am I abnormal? Am I weird? IS there anyone else out there that feels this way?

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I don't either. Without my gallbaldder I have a hard time digesting fat, so I do it all the time! I guess I like to eat too much!

i don't to freaked when I have d* either. I welcome d* as opposed to v*. And usually I get it cause I eat so much junk.

nope it doesn't bother me at all! once I did get a tiny bit scared, but i forgot in about a minute! really doesn't bother me! I'd rather D* than V* ANY day!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

You're not alone. I have difficulty digesting/absorbing fats (pancreas
    scarred, no gallbladder, liver hiccups often), so I have constant
    steatorrhea. I also tend to go overboard on sugarfree cookies/candy and
    suffer the consequences later. ...TMI, lol. I can't
    remember the last time it really bothered me.

Damn, I really do love sugarfree gummy bears. XD

Hi everyone.

I have just had some d*. I have been feeling s* all day and in a way I am glad I have d*. Perhaps now I am clearing what ever it is out. I would give anything to have d* instead ofv*. If someone told meI was going to v*tomorrow I would rather die before then.

The only thing about d* is that now I know I have somethingwrong so I amworried that I will v*. I have just taken one of my anti sickness tablets so (touch wood) (have to say that!) I will be okay.

Yep, D* is welcome. Rather that than V* !!!!!

Pookey30
    There is no distance on this earth as far away as yesterday

Yes definately, I agree with all you guys!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Aww, I wish I could jump on the bandwagon and say it didn't scare me out either, but it does! I get it so rarely...in fact, I can only recall two occasions in my life where I've had it bad (not even accompanied by v*), butthe thought of itstillfreaks me out! I suppose if I got it more often I'd be more used to it.

You guys are right though: better than coming out the other end!
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

I have D all the time too....because i have ibs and have had my gall bladder out too. The only time it really bothers me is when it's like pure water and i feel bad....most of the time i just have it and i don't feel bad with it...then i know it's just ibs and not a sv......if i feel very weak and sick to my stomach with it...then i will start to worry. I would rather have D 100 times a day than v.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

It never ever used to bother me until I got IBS and the nausea I get now with D* is awful. The nausea usually passes after 20 minutes but it's always so icky feeling
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I get problemson and off with my stomach, (IBS related)d* never bothers me in the slightest, in fact its kind of a relief to be getting rid of stuff!!

I always suffer too when Ive heard of stuff, like current news reports in the UK, I only have to hear the words winter v* v* and that sends me straight to the toilet. I guess its just a defense mechanism that my body has....... hear bad stuff, get dodgy belly, everything will be Ok etc.

Laney [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

D* doesnt bother me much at all. Id much rather prefer it to come out there then you know where. I usually get it a lot too b.c. of stress and eating.
    *Mandi*

I actually kind a like a decent case of diarrhea every once in awhile (I get it pretty frequently- I think due to the fact that I'm a veg and the bulk of my diet consists of fruits and veggies). It cleans me out- and the next day I always feel really thin, lol.

*amber*