Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

My 4 year old stayed home today b/c she says her stomach hurts. She started complaining about it yesterday...but nothing. She is eating and acting normal. she had the sv* about 7 months ago....twice might I add. Could she possibly be getting it again?!!! I am freaking out!!!!!!!!

Try not to worry. If your daughter is eating and acting normally it is unlikely she is getting an sv. Children get stomach aches for all sorts of reasons. My son is just recovering from an sv. It came on very quickly and he is definately not eating and acting normally so hopefully your daughter will be fine, I hope her tummy feels better soon. Good luck!

tHANKS FOR THE REASSURANCE!! HOW OLD IS YOUR SON? IS HE BETTER? AND HOW ARE YOU COPING?

My son is 2 and a half. I think he is getting better now. He is just very lethargic and miserable.How is your daughter now?

SHE IS LAYING IN BED...BUT SHE ATE BREAKFAST AND SEEMS TO BE ACTING OKAY, I AM JUST BEING PARANOID.

I'm sure she'll be okay how long has it been since she ate? I know when I was little i'd say I had a stomache ache to stay at home when actually I was fine so I wouldn't worry too much, it can be a million other reasons other than an SV
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

I also know that kids can't differintiate between being sick, and being stressed. And I, even as a kid was always stressed about something, I often had tummy aches and headaches, and would come home from school and feel fine because I wasn't stressing anymore, or go to sleep and be fine!