Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: teachers?

I KNOW SEVERAL OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE TEACHERS....HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO KEEP GERM FREE? I WAS ASKED TO SUBSTITUTE AT MY DAUGHTERS SCHOOL NEXT WEEK AND I AM SCARED TO DEATH....IT IS A 2 YEAR OLD CLASS, ANY ADVICE?!

Hi, reblynd. I'm a 4th grade teacher, and I always keep a hand sanitizer in my purse and on my desk. I also make an effort to not come in contact with the students' items or tables. If I do, I don't come in contact with my face or food. I don't know what more to say. We don't have children that young in any of our nearby districts. I hope this helps some.
    \"Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you.\"
    1 Peter 5:7
    Pumpkin

I substitute teach all the time. I do my best to avoid touching my face, I bring my own santizer, and I use my own pens/ pencils (instead of those on the desk). I wash my hands whenever I can or use sanitizer between classes. I don't eat in the cafeteria at school because the food makes the kids sick. I also suck on mints to help soothe my stomach.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.