Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Sorry that I´ve been posting a lot recently...I think it´s the fact that I´m in a different country, and it´s kind of getting to me.

Today I was fine. Having fun, all that stuff. I went to one of the other people on the Spanish exchange´s apartament to practice a scene from Macbeth for our english class. That was good, we met up with someone else at a local bar, didn´t drink anything. Then we came back to her house and started watching Oceans 12 in Spanish, and they gave us popcorn, cookies, muffins, fanta, and hershey´s kisses. I started feeling kind of dizzy at the apartament, but nothing major. Then I had to walk home in the dark, and it was kind of scary, so I hurried. When I got home I fel the ground basically move under me, and I thought it was from the elevator. But, when I got into my room I sat down on the bed and was still all dizzy and my vision was kind of starry, so I went to the kitchen to get water. Now i don´t feel bad, but my hands are still shaking. Not to mention, after lunch (which was huge) i got a stomach ache. It wasn´t very bad, gone pretty quickly, but both of those two things combined are kind of freaking me out!

I´m going out to dinner and clubs with my friends in an hour and a half...HELP!!! I´m so nervous that this is a sickness.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hey hun, the heat may have been getting to you over there,do you think you could maybe dehydrated?

Try drinking some more water have a cool-ish shower/bath relax and try set your mind to your going out to have fun tonight!!

and if in the slightest chance that you do feel unwell remember you can come back home and are able to relax on your own,it may not be nice coming home while everyone else is out but its better than feeling off and being around loads of people..

Hope that you are feeling a little better by the time you get this

*hugs*

xVx <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks!

It´s not really hot here, so I don´t know if that´s it. I could have just not drank enough water, I dont know. the last time this happened to me I had jet lag, and so it was about two weeks ago!! I tried to call my parents but i can´t reach my dad and my mom is traveling to vermont. AAAAhhh!!! I feel kind of sick now, but I know that at least a little bit of it is from nerves.

<3 Anya--

You are in a different country you are doing all sorts of stuff and on the go more than you usually are. You rushed home. So you need to rest a little, you are not sick, you are tired and anxious. Put your feet up with a nice drink for ten minutes. You will be fine.

Nearly forgot. Enjoy your evening.

Well I´m off now. Still feeling kind of bad, but whatever...we´ll see how it goes. Hopefully i´m not sick, and once I get with my friends i´ll forget about it. Hopefully the nausea is me working myself up.

Thanks!

<3 Anya--