Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Heya.

I know it was half discussed on the other board, but I thought I'd post it here in the hope it gets organised cos I think it's a good idea.

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

I think its a fab idea but I dont have enuff free time to organise anyhting,does anyone else?

Laney

ive got some free time but im in Scotland,although will be in the area some point in the next month,anyone else want to team up and get some where ect, maybe get a little fundraising together some awareness..

just some ideas lol

xVx

Edited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't mind being the one to organise the east anglian one if people think it's a good idea and want to do it.

let me know hows I can help and I will. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>