Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sad news

As some of you know, I was pregnant and dealing with morning sickness fears due to my emet. I wanted to update you so you knew I lost the baby. The doctor said it happened early on. Now I have to wait for it to pass through me. I feel a mixture of sadness, disappointment and relief. Most of you will understand this.

I just wanted those of you who were so supportive to know how much I appreciated your advice and for listening to me.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
    Misha
    Everyday is so wonderful, then suddenly...it\'s hard to breathe. Now and then I get insecure, from all the pain, I\'m so ashamed. I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words won\'t bring me down.

God Misha, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry that happened. Maybe the baby would have been defected or something. Does the Doctor know what could have happened? You can always try again when your ready to. Im so sorry, that is crushing news. Well, when you (if you want to) decide to try again, you have had the experience of this much, getting through the "morning sickness" phase, so you know what to expect. You are in my thoughts and prayers Misha.

oh Misha, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I had an early miscarriage a year before I got pregnant with my daughter, and felt the same feelings you describe in your post. Compounded with the fear of being ill with the pregnancy and children being ill, and the disappointment and relief, etc., my mother-in-law was quite sick at the time and I knew that it wasn't the right time to become a parent...further complicating the issue was the fact that two of my very best friends were pregnant at the same time, and I felt really left out. I also felt like a bit of a failure. However, as you know, miscarriages are really common. The only advice I can give you as someone who has gone through it is: feel what you feel and don't let anyone try to talk you out of going through your own process. I remember someone negating my grief with a well-intentioned "you shouldn't feel bad." Bite me on that one.

Anyway, take your time feeling what you need to feel and take good care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

Misha I am so so sorry that happened. I can't imagine what you mudt be going through. But please know that you can come and talk about it here whenever you want. I hope you feel better.

OMW im so sorry to hear that misha. Just remember, like hannah said, we're all here if you ever want to talk. I can't imagine what you are going through so if you feel the need for a chat, just remember you can talk here.

Once Again, im so sorry to hear that.

With sympathies, Chris xx
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Misha,

I am so sorry to hear your news. It must be very difficult for you and you will have a lot of different emotions.

My heart goes out to you.</font>
    Debbie

wow Im shocked and I wanted to send my best wishes out to you. usually with miscarriges something was potentially wrong with the baby and there might have been serious complications if the pregnancy continuted. we learned in biology that's why the majority of misscarriages happen. I know that won't give you much relief, but the biggest hugs and everything out to you even though i don't know you well.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Misha, I'm really sad for you and I wanted to let you know that we are always here for you. I can't imagine the grief you must feel. We're all thinking about you.
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Misha, I am so terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your baby! Just remember; God will be with you through everything that happens in your life, and He alone will protect you. You are in my prayers forever!

With much sympathy,

Carlita C.

Misha, I'm sorry about your miscarraige- does the doctor know what
    could have caused it? Don't give up on having children, because most
    likely, there's nothing you could have done to prevent this.

-Anna

I am so sorry to hear this. My mother had a miscarriage a year before I was born. I'm so sorry it is a confusing time for you, not knowing what to think, but please feel free to talk as much as you like on here. We are all here if yo need us

Oh Misha!!!

I'm terribly sorry that this happened!!! I was stopping by the site as I do everyday to check on everyone and see how everyone was doing, and when I saw your post, it just brought me to tears!! I'm SOOO SOOOSOOO sorry about this!!! I can't imagine what you must be going through right now! I wish I knew what else to say or what else to do to make you feel better!! You and your husband are in my thoughts andprayers!!!

**BIG BIG HUGS**

PS. You still have my numbers.If you EVER need to talk to ANYONE...don't hesitate to call me!!

We're all here for you, okay??

Love,

Neha

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Aww, Misha, I'm so sorry. I can't say I know how you feel because I haven't ever been in this position but I do feel for you and will keep you and your husband in my prayers. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Misha

My tears are with you! I had a miscarriage last year on june 22, it was my first pregnancy. I am so so sorry.

I feel your pain.

-Lisa

Misha,

My thoughts and prayers are with you now... I'm so sorry that this had to happen to you and to your family.

My aunt had several miscarriages before she and her husband adopted their beautiful little girl from Korea and a couple years after she arrivedmy aunt gave birth totheir son. Here's a beautiful quote that really helped...

*An angel in the book of life wrote down a babies birth, then closing the book she sighed and said 'Too beautiful for Earth'*

God bless you,

~Rachel

My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

Misha,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can find comfort from knowing there are many thinking about you. God bless.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Ohhh what a beautiful quote.
    I was soo sad when I heard the news I cried but that little tiny baby that was going to be is staying in heaven for now it seems.
    I have never had it happen to me but I know people it has happened to. Be strong and know you are in our thoughts and prayers. I am sure it will happen when you are ready for it to happenand now you know too that you are a strong person and can do it.

Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up.</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

That is a beautiful quote. Just think, that baby is in heaven and doesn't have to suffer the toils and trials of earth. Your baby gets to live the best life ever in a place where nothing can mar or harm him or her.

im so sorry that happened to you, i dont know what else to say...

Oh My God..... thats awful [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]If i was you, i would not be able to cope! I bet you are distraught [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

It's such a shame [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Don't knwo whether you want to hear this, but my auntie jsut gave birth to a lovely baby girl this morning!

Know that can't help much, sorry x

Oh I am so incredibly sorry to hear the news. That is just heartbreaking and I'm in tears just thinking about what you're going through. I can't say much more than what everyone else has already said, but I will pray for you. In God's timing, He will give you a healthy, beautiful baby someday. I pray that He will ease your pain.

Misha. Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers are with you and your husband and unborn child.

I've been staying away from the boards, but thought I'd check back, and saw your post.

Again, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope you and your family are okay and coping. God has plans unbeknowest to us.

If you ever need to talk, you know my email. I'm always here.

xo. Michelle
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

awwww (((Misha)))

just to let you know im thinking of you... as we all are .. im so sorry to hear ur sad news...

take care of urself

loads of love

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I do know how hard this can be and you are in my thoughts!

Dear Misha,

I am so very sorry to hear about your news. Please don't give up as I know that one day you will be blessed with something or someone beautiful. I understand what types of feelings you are experiencing at the moment.Please know that I am sending you all my blessings and prayers and I know you will get through this. Just take it one day at a time.

Kats

I'm sorry, too, Misha. God bless you and your husband as you grieve this loss. Don't be afraid to spend some time in sadness over it - it will help a lot.

What a lovely show of support from everyone else! How uplifting!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.