Hahahaha- yeah, the wedding thing can definitely be a huge time/money trap. A lot of my friends and family have taken the big plunge in the past little while- I have learned that a cash bar, especially with my family, is a way to go. I know people who have made back the entire cost of their wedding- and I for one plan on exploiting my family's alcoholism for my financial gain My boyfriend and I are starting to talk about the big 'M'- god help us all, it's going to be a freakshow. My gay male best friend is going to be the maid of honour, and I want a massive red silk gown. Couple that with the fact that my boyfriend's parents havent spoken in 20 years (they will literally hang up on each other if one calls), and its going to be quite the evening.

Definitely look into skating or coaching once things settle down a bit- I'm tempted to look into volunteering to help coach hockey myself-I can't imagine anything more fun than being out on the ice with a bunch of little kids. They are HILARIOUS when they are in that stage of just learning how to skate.

Hmmmm...I'm sure your vet would know something that may help your little guy. I can see this being a common problem with puppies in winter- what breed is it? Do you have any pictures?

Goodluck with the therapy and wedding plans! Hope that they don't get you too stressed out (and when in doubt- delegate!)

*amber* (an hour and a half until the women's hockey finals- GO CANADA!)

PS- I dont watch figure skating per se....I just watch the highlights because they always show the best falls. I know, I'm horrible!