Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Please can you guys tell me when the SV season will be really over, as i am so fed up with feeling scared all the time and i am fed up with people telling me how ill they have been.

Please tell me so i can see the light at the end of this emet tunnel.

Thank you my loves,

FIFI

XXXXXX

honestly? its never truely over, its just more extreme during the winter months which usually run ( in eastern canada) from november to april.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I think it really depends on where you are living. I think each part of the country experiences worse times of it than others... and I know it never truly goes away. I think it fades out a little more when people can finally get outdoors and get exercise and fresh air.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ha, that's easy....never.

A flu "season" is usually from Oct-March. Mostly because this is when people are inside together. Places like malls, and such. It is easier for the little bugs to migrate to others. This "season" really calms down by the beginning of April. But, don't be fooled to think that you can't get it...or that you should be less vigilant to washing your hands or anything.

There is a light, March. Think spring...pretty flowers and flu "season" being over!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

<DIV>
    Quote Originally Posted by chicajojobe
    Ha, that's easy....never.
    </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>As much as I hate to say it, chicajojobe is right. The virus is always around, but it seems to move all about and not stay in one place. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>What I find truly odd is I believe it is around more now than I can remember, though, in the last 8 yrs of my life I have moved to the Office atmosphere. Before that I was an installer driving around in a van everyday. Basically, not around people all that much and when I was working I was generally outside. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>We all have to grin and bare it, I got mine last night.....gosh, how scrared I was. I have not v*ed yet, but, I believe it may have passed for the most part (thank god). </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Now, my son had it 3 wks ago, I have it now (I think) I am just hoping my wife does not get it, she is almost6 months pregnant, though, she says it is what it is and does not have this fear. She says she would rather get it over with and feel better....I do not share her opinion and will not be asking her to join! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>CJ</DIV>