Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

<DIV>Good Morning All:</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Man, I thought last night was the night....my 15+ year streak was coming to an end. I had felt funny during the day, but man, later on in the evening everything just went to the wayside. I became sweaty, and paniced. I was not ready to v*. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I guess about 11:30pm the issues came the other way, which take longer, however I was so happy not to v*!!!!</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Anyway, I am not 100% sure I am out of the clear, but sure thought I had this thing licked when I did not get sick right away when my son was ill a few weeks back. Not sure where I got this one, but I am told it is all around. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Anyway, just neeeded to speak to someone about this as my wife (who I love and adore) could not grasp my continue pacing and panicing. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Anyway, lucky for me I can also be a telecommuter, so I am going to try and grin and bare it......</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Have a wonderful day everyone....I am still really happy to know that I am not alone!</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>CJ</DIV>

Hi CJ! That sucks you had such a rough night but it shoulds like you are in the clear. I hope you can continue to feel better through out the day Congrats on taking it so well. I have a hard time with nights like that.

CJ...Glad you found us. I know that freaky feeling you get and I get so scared at night too. Last night I felt awful too and I took 2 Benadryls and went to bed. Better today, but my son has a cold and he gags and V*'s from that and he has been doing it a little this A.M., so I am still a bit nervous. Hope you are better and I hope that we are helpful to you here since your wife is not yet understanding your phobia. One day, she may understand it..my husband has really gotten much better at dealing with me and actually helping me deal with this awful issue.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

<DIV>Hey Guys,</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Thanks for the replies. Mentally I am getting there, physically, well, I am still spending a lot of time sitting....and I put all my SI's out for recycling, so, it has been very boring! </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>i am hoping a few more trips and I will be over this thing, cause, it is like I feel hungry and it hurts, but at the same time, I still do not feel right.....</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Oh well, I do much better once I past the nausea stage of this thing.......</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>As for my wife, I am not sure what her deal is. She just does not get phased by getting sick. She says she does not like it, but you do what you gotta do. She is the type of person who sits in the bathroom and waits....man, that is the last place I want to be, I do a lot of pacing when I am nauseous. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Anyway, hanging in there....</DIV>

HEY CRAIG...HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

<DIV>Hey All,</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Woke up like a new man today. Pants even fit better [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Anyway, i guess I had my last episode last night around 11pm and felt a lot better. Went to bed and woke up today, had a light breakfast, a small lunch and normal dinner! </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Good to go! </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Thanks for everyone who read and replied. Seems I have made it through this one &lt;knocking on wood&gt;, but have been walking around the house trying to find and clean everything I have touched! </DIV>