Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Have you had a stomach virus this season?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I vomited

3 5.77%
  • Yes, but I didn’t vomit

8 15.38%
  • No

37 71.15%
  • Don’t know - I have a lot of false alarms

4 7.69%

Reblynd and all, I thought I would convert your question into a poll. Let's hope the results will give some encouragement!

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THANK YOU DOUG!!!!! FORGIVE ME I'M NEW

Nothing to forgive. All of us here are learning something!

Hmmm... well, I think this poll looks like good news so far. Doug

<DIV>Cast one vote for yes and no v*! Thank God....if you had N*a on there, I would have to go for yes! </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I think this poll is unknown to the average forum surfer, reading other posts, there are a lot of sick people out here! Ugh!</DIV>Edited by: slingshot

i want to see this POLL less HIDDEN. i want more people to answer it. i am truly curious.

The thing is- unless you go to the doctor and they test your stool, it is hard to determine if you had a stomach virus- or if it was food poisoning or something else that may have lead to vomitting. Often the symptoms are very similar.

*amber*

I said no *Knock on wood* although I did get N* quite a few times over this winter and I'm sure I'll get N* quite a few MORE times...but no SV that's for sure.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I just have to say, "knock on wood" before I answer.

I only had a bit of d* with dizziness, tiredness and headaches [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] It scared me but I coped. I found it very hard as my mum had it and did V*, my dad had something similar to me.

Hopefully the warmer weather will end the sv season soon for another year at least [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

I JUST got over one several days ago. The rest of my family v*ed once, but all I had was tiredness, aches, and lots of d*.