I went to the drugstore at lunch to pick up some cough drops and when I got out of my car, I noticed a kid in the car next to me with his seat laying back and he was holding a v* bucket! I just freaked! I wasn't sure whether to get in and out of the drugstore fast so I could just get the heck out of there or wait until I saw someone who could possibly be his parent check out and leave first. My only thought was what if he opens the car door and v* right next to the driver's side door of my car! I got my cough drops and practically ran out of the store. He was still laying back in the seat holding the v* bucket and looking up at me. Poor kid. I'm sure he felt terrible - but all I could think of was getting the hell out of there.

We've already been through the sv at my house this year and I was doing much better the last few weeks. Now it's just been stamped in my mind that it's still all around and lurking and could hit us all again! UGH! Sorry for all the ranting - thanks for letting me vent.

Marby