Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling n*

I just am not feeling well all of a sudden. I ate lunch a little while ago, and for a time I thought maybe I was just getting a little hungry. Now it is feeling more and more just like n*. I ate about 3 hours ago, a cheeseburger and a plain baked potato from Wendy's. They both tasted fine (and I was hungry) but now I am starting ot worry that maybe I am getting food poisoning. I just went to the bathroom, and it was slightly loose, but not very bad. It was the same when I went earlier today, but I have been constipated lately so I have been attributing it to that. I have a doctor's appointment in a half an hour, and since I just went to the bathroom, now I am going to have to chug some water so I can pee in a cup - but I am scared to. I hope I am not getting sick! I really just don't feel right.

I think food poisoning takes longer to set in than 3 hours, so I wouldn't worry about that. I ate a Wendy's cheeseburger the other day and felt kinda pooey afterwards too. Maybe its because I haven't been eating a lot of ground beef lately or fast food for that matter. I felt better after about an hour.

I don't feel good right now either. For some reason I am just exhausted today and now I am starting to feel n*, but I think it is just cause I am so tired.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Maybe the food just didn't agree with you. This happens to me sometimes and it's not food poisoning. You're pregnant, right? I found as my pregnancy advanced I would have to eat a lot more frequently to keep my stomach happy. Good luck at your Dr appt.

Nikki

yeah..
    heres the deal with that.
    STOP EATING AT WENDYS.
    the cows are pumped with horomones and you're eating them too.
    theres nothing healthy about eating there. you better quit it missy!

in the meantime.. my family gets the poos after eating fast food.
    its greasy. it isnt good for your gut.
    so dont be scared.
    also... after i am constipated ii'll have loose stools .. and i have n* all th etime
    but most of it is due to either anxiety///OR the loose stool. because i mean.. if your bowels are messed up it can make you feel gross.

do you have IBS? all your symptoms are pretty common for that.

<DIV>
    Quote Originally Posted by sillygirl
    I just am not feeling well all of a sudden. I ate lunch a little while ago, and for a time I thought maybe I was just getting a little hungry. Now it is feeling more and more just like n*. I ate about 3 hours ago, a cheeseburger and a plain baked potato from Wendy's. They both tasted fine (and I was hungry) but now I am starting ot worry that maybe I am getting food poisoning. I just went to the bathroom, and it was slightly loose, but not very bad. It was the same when I went earlier today, but I have been constipated lately so I have been attributing it to that. I have a doctor's appointment in a half an hour, and since I just went to the bathroom, now I am going to have to chug some water so I can pee in a cup - but I am scared to. I hope I am not getting sick! I really just don't feel right.
    </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Hi Sillygirl,</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I hope you are feeling better, but, not to scare you it could be the onset of the sv. I had the same thing on Monday, felt fine, had lunch with the family at a diner, and by late afternoon was not feeling well.</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>If you were loose earlier, it could be an early sign. I am not trying to scare you, but be prepared. Mine was over in about 24hrs tops and I did not v*....if the helps. </DIV>

Well, nothing ever really came of it. I think it was all just nerves or something. We went out to dinner after the appointment to celebrate, and I had a steak and felt fine. This morning, though, I woke up and felt really hungry. I always eat breakfast at work, so I waited until I got in and then broke out some food. My stomach keeps gurgling really weird and I feel weird. I guess not really sick, but it's like really bubbly up high - right under my rib cage, and it kind of moves around. I'm thinking it is gas, but I don't know what could have caused it. I felt fine until I started eating. Now I am afraid to eat anymore. I only ate a little bit because it was bothering me so much. I just want to feel good again!

How far along are you in your pregnancy? When my girlfriend was in her 5th month, her stomach was moving up because of the baby growing and she started to feel "yucky" all the time when eating because of her stomach being, as she put it, "up her boobs". Maybe that's what's causing it for you.
    &lt;a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

I am about halfway through my pregnancy, and I can relate to the stomach moving up thing. I really hate feeling like this! I know I am hungry, but as soon as I eat, it gets worse. Well, I am going to attempt to eat a little something else. We'll see how it goes . . . [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by sillygirl

I am about halfway through my pregnancy, and I can relate to the stomach moving up thing. I really hate feeling like this! I know I am hungry, but as soon as I eat, it gets worse. Well, I am going to attempt to eat a little something else. We'll see how it goes . . . [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    <DIV>
    </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Hey Sillygirl,</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I am not sure if I misread it in the original post, I did not realize you were expecting. There could be numerous reason for what you are experiencing, perhaps the little one does not like Wendy's! [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Hopefully the last few months will not be a difficult time for you, I wish you the best of luck. My wife is 24 wks pregnant with our second child, and she did not have any issues with na*a or v*ing.</DIV>
    CJ
    \"Live Life, Don\'t Analyze It\"
    (Wish I Could Follow That)