Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

She's called Kiera and weighed 9lbs 6 [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]she was 13 days late though!

I'm going over to see her tonight, i'm so excited! I'll take loads of photos [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

ahhhhhh i love babies... i want one... but not yet, i'm a little too young for that yet! lmao [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Thats WONDERUL!!!! I bet she was happy to have her baby.. 13 days late is a long time to wait!!

Give her big huggs!

And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

awwwww thats so nice Louise.. i'd love a baby cousin or smthing... AWWW!

hav fun with her ;-)

Jenxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*deleted*Edited by: Louise

omg..... she is thee cutest baby in the world!!!! She's only half a day old, yet she seems like a month old! lol she's huge!

But shes has the cutest hands ever! hehe [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Oh. and i had to endure baby sick.. but it was funny, cos she threw up over my cousin (who is stuck-up n bitchy lol) and i just laughed! Well.... i had bought Kiera a little cuddly toy, but then.. my cousin went n bought her the same one but bigger [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]She always had to out do me! So thats why i laughed when kiera threw up all over her! haha

I never panicked, cos it's just baby sick... babies are always sick! lol [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Edited by: Louise

Congratulations to your Aunt I remember the day that my little
    brother was born. I wasn't emet at the time, so I didn;t get freaked
    out, but I remember I got him a little piggy rattle thing I was about
    3 or so at the time.

Again, Congratulations to your Aunt!

-Anna

lmfao.. go you Louise

xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How exciting for you! I remember the very first time I laid eyes on my niece in the hospital, and picked her up, she immediately spit up on me. I think she did it on purpose! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

lmfao.. go you Louise

xxxx

LOL [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Aww she's so sweet though!! But my cousin (her sisteR) is sick of her crying all the time apparently! But when i went to see her.. she never cried once! lol [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Congradulations to your aunt! And a good job goes out to you too for not worrying about a bit of baby spit up, I think that would've made me a little nervous. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]