Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Eating Places!

Yesterday morning I went into my usual shop to buy toast and coffee and the guy who usually serves me was not there!Then he came in and looked really pale and went straight into the kitchen area. (I had already ordered my toast at this time).

Then I looked through into the kitchen area and I saw the guy the does all the toast and makes sandwiches etc hold his stomach whilst talking to one of the other staff and pulling faces as tho he was explaining his pain!

Well, that done it for me, I took my coffee from the girl who makes and coffee and when the guy came back in I said, its ok I dont want my toast anymore I havent got time to wait for itand walked out of the shop - the stupid thing is I had paid for it!!!!

He may have been ok but I wasnt going to chance it!

Neesy [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

If it makes you feel any better, I would have done the same thing, and HAVE done the same thing in similar siytuations. Hey, at least you know that this is one more "exposure" you have avoided.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Yup hun id have done the same thing mind you dont even know if I would have taken the coffee maybe just ran out of there in a pannic..

Sure you will be fine hun for all we know he could have IBS lol xx

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I totally see where you are coming from. I would have asked if he was feeling okay and then just stuck with my coffee. He could have also been low on blood sugar and was coming in to get something to eat from the back. I get pale when my blood sugar level drops...
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --