Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: vitamin pills

Hi

I take vitamin C and zinc pills everyday as I think they boost my immune system and therefore not get an sv am i right in thinking this or do they just reduce the likelihood of you catching a cold?

That's what I've been told, I drink OJ, though. (I don't kep anything around my house b/c of an incident I had w/ my son).

I think diet and exercise are also an enormous factor in whether your body stays healthy or not; along w/ good higene
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

vitamin c is wonderful for your body..
    as are many vitamins..

zinc is supposed to be good.. however.. ive heard that taking too much in a day.. can have adverse effects.. so be careful with that.

i really cant stress how wonderful ECHINACEA is.. in liquid form.
    my parents havent had sv's since childhood..and they eat crappy and dont exercise AND they both work in HOSPITALS.....but they take that..anand they take vitamins..and they STAY WELL.

clean hands, no hands in mouth or eyes, healthy food, vitamins and supplements, relaxation during the week, exercise, positive attitute.. will keep you healthy!