I'm not looking for sympathy from anyone, just some support because I've taken about all I can handle in the past week. So here goes my story for those that are interested.........

I am 7 months pregnant with ababy boy and due on 7 months, haven't been sleeping too well to begin with. Well, my worst nightmare came true last week and I was in a terrible car accident - hit by a full size pick up head on - on my way home from work on 2/15. They took me to the hospital in the ambulance and I was in the ER for 3 hours checking out my injured chest, knee, toes, and foot. At the time they focused on my knee since it was instantly swollen and bruised, but without talking to my OBGYNabout having an Xray while pregant I told the ER doc no. I was then sent to the labor/delivery to be put on a fetal monitor for 4 hours to make sure that the baby was ok. THANK GOD THE BABY IS FINE SO FAR!!!!

Besides the bumps and bruises and sore muscles I was doing fine for the next few days - but I can only take Tylenol for the pain because of being pregnant. By Sunday the bottom of my foot hurt soooo bad I could barely walk on it. I took off of work for4 days and was going to return on Monday, but then I caught this horrible cold or sinus infection with stuffiness, headache, fever, sorethroat, etc. SO NOW I'M 7 MONTHS PREGNANT, BANGED UP FROM CAR ACCIDENT, AND ALSO SICK WITH A BAD COLD OR SOMETHING.

I went back to work today which was horrible, but I had no more sick/vacation time to use. I can barely walk on my foot but can't get to the doc because I have to go to work. I am so anxious, stressed out, tired, and scared. I feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack/nervous break down and just wish I could take a Xanax or something to help. I feel like I could just crawl out of my skin and I'm just so uncomfortable - my whole body.

Today I have been burping a lot and my stomach is very off and I feel n*. All I need right now is to catch an sv* - that would just top things off and I'm so scared that it's going to happen since my immune system has already taken a beating.

I just need someone to talk to - some support or encouragement to get me through this horrible time I'm having right now. Thanks for listening! Could anything else go wrong for me right now?

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]