Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well, I'm having one of those days. My stomach is giving me problems today. Not to give too much information, but I have had 4 bowel movements in the last 6 hours. None have been loose or anything, but large volume. I know - gross. Well, when I feel my bowels doing anything I start to freak out. My logical side is saying if you were sick it would not be solid and you would feel worse than you do after six hours. I don't feel n*, I just have bowel discomfort. I went to lunch with my coworkers and ate a little but of salad and half a cheese enchilada. On the ride to the restaurant I almost started having a panic attack - you know the I'm stuck in this car and I don't have my phenergran sort of panic. I need for someone to tell me I am just fine and I am being silly. Thanks.

Calm down. You are having a panic attack. Just take deep breaths and relax. We all get funny bm now and again. You feel ok, so dont panic. Just think of the weekend coming up.

Try and relax.

Big hugs

Fifi

xxxxxx

Well, i don't think you are being silly at all....i think you are just having a bad day...same as me...i am sitting here at work...thinking ok it's like after one and i am not hungry...i have already gone to the bathroom twice and it's not loose but not too solid either...so i am thinking...why am i not hungry...usually by this time i am starving...so i think what's wrong with me...am i getting sick? See, we all do this, it's not just you.....you are going to be fine....do you have IBS? I do, and so i know my bowels are always in a mess. I have to chalk up most of my digestive problems to that. I hate it, but it's true. Do you take ginger root tablets...i do, they help extremely well with nausea and digestion...i take one usually after every meal. They really do work great.....hope you feel better soon. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Have you been constipated recently?? I'll have days like this when I have been constipated. It's like my bowels finally catch up and things start moving like they should. I'm sure you'll be fine---your body is just doing wwhat it needs to do right now.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I was just going to post something similiar....I have been feeling really anxious all morning for some reason today after having a really good week. I felt n* all morning I think because of the anxiety. On my way to lunch to meet friends I started to freak out, when I got there I hardly had any appetite. THe main thing that I started worrying about was "what if I had to v*" and I can't get to the bathroom??" How would I get outside...and on and on....I think that most people here can relate to the fear and anxiety of this and sometimes it kicks in more than others, I totally understand where you are coming from as I am having the same rough time today. For some odd reason, my IBS always flares up bad on Fridays after lunch, I am not sure why, but it has happened SO many times. I am here with you....we can get through it together....you are definately NOT alone.

Thanks for your posts guys! Sometimes you just need to hear from someone that you are not crazy, ya know.