haha I hope I don't sound too weird from this...

but last time I wassick (with something like a sv) I never actually v* but felt n* for 3 days straight. It was horrible. This was in 6th grade, 6 years ago (and also when I first became an emet). so... at that time, my family did a lot of family outings, and so I got pretty used to (and actually liked) a lot of the music my mom would play in the car. One of my favorites at the time, was Shania Twain's "Come on Over" cd... we listened to that all the time in the car... then, I got sick, and since then that music has reminded me of that sickness, and listening to it has made me feel like I would get sick again! (which is weird, because I was actually listening to Tarzan music when I first felt n* and I can mostly listen to that music and not feel nervous. But then again, I don't often hear that music anymore lol). But anyway, about the Shania Twain music... I was finally starting to get over my fear of it lol (and it's weird, any of her other music I'm fine with, it's just THAT CD that would make me nervous). I copied the cd and put the songs on my iPod and listened to it pretty continually for a couple of days... and then my sister got a sv and v* a few times!! this was a couple weeks ago. I logically feel like the songscould not have brought her a sv, but at the same time it just really freaks me out. I still have the songs on my iPod and I love listening to them, but I feel like I can't listen too much and I can't have one of them be the last song I listen to at a time... I'm so superstitious. Does anyone else do this, associate something with being sick? How do you get over doing this? I really want to enjoy the music, without the worry of if the song will bring bad sick luck on my lol....