Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I don't know how much further away from emet this topic can be but.....

Does anyone know how to remove glow-in-the dark stickers from wood? You know the stars, moons sort of thing.

I've being trying nail varnish remover - lol- but it's not great! I put them up when I was younger and I want to get rid of them now[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]RAH!! lol!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Why dont you try warm water and a sponge. Let the water soak into the stickers and they should come off easier.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Hope that helps.

Luv

Fifi [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Do you mean stickers from a sticker booklet, or do you mean the plastic ones shaped like stars that you put putty on the back of?

I would say just try the warm water suggestion, although if it's the plastic ones i'm not quite sure.

good luck!!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks guys!1 they are just normal stickersfrom a sheet but cos they are glow in the dark they're not a paper based as some [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Will try the warm water and let you know! lol!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>